LAUNCH X431 CRP479 OBD2 Scanner
LAUNCH X431 CRP479 OBD2 Scanner ABS TPMS DPF 15 Reset Service code reader Automotive scanner Wifi Car Diagnostic Tool PK CRP429C
LAUNCH X431 CRP479 OBD2 Automotive Scanner ABS TPMS DPF Oil 15 Reset Function OBD2 Scanner code reader Wifi Car Diagnostic Tool
Five Reasons to Choose CRP479 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool:
- 5.0'IPS touch screen and button dual operation model,meets majority of users needs.
- Multiple car models covering over 50 prevailing models from Asia,America and Europe
- Support 15 Reset Function including Oil Lamp Reset,TPMS Reset,DPF Reset,ABS Bleeding,Sunroof Reset,Suspension Reset......
- Update:One-Click update online via Wi-fi
- Print:Support print out diagnostic data report via email
CRP479 OBD2 Automotive Scanner Support Languages:
English,French,Spanish,Russian,Japanese,German,Italian,Portuguese,Korean. meet the needs of customers in various countries.
15 Kinds of Special Reset Functions OBD2 Scanner LAUNCH CRP479
15 Special Functions
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service:
allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB service:
it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency
3. BAT battery service:
allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state,monitor the close-circuit current,register the battery replacement,and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service:
specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration,DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS service:
helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS service:
makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU,inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7. IMMO Key Programming:
the unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding:
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system
9. Sunroof Reset:
The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle’s batteryis replaced or the car dies
10. Suspension Reset:
Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through measagesystem go to suspension reset oron off.
11. Gearbox Reset
Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programing method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
12. AFS Headlamp Reset:
AFS means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
13. Injector Coding
Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Otherproblems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when aninjector is turned off
14. Throttle Adaptation
The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount ofair entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensorcommunicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
15. Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
Support car brand list of Launch CRP479 OBD2 Scanner Special functions
How to update Launch CRP479
- input mailbox activate machine and connect with wifi network before update work
- If some new software or APK can be updated,a numeric indicator will display on the 'Upgrade'module on the Job menu.In this case, you may use this option to keep it synchronized with the latest version.
- Tap"Upgrade"on the Job menu to enter the update center. By default, all diagnostic software is selected.
- To deselect certain software, tap Unselect,and then check the box next to vehicle model.
- Tap Update to start downloading. It may take several minutes to finish it, please be patient to wait. To pause downloading, tap Stop. To resume it, tap Continue. If network connection failure occurs, tap Retry to try again.
- Once download is finished, the software packages will be installed automatically.