Toyota Aygo 2005 to 2011 timing belt diagram 1KR-FE Engine
toyota aygo 2005 to 2011 timing belt diagram 1KR-FE Engine
|Model||2005 / 2011|
- Disconnect battery earth lead.
- Remove spark plugs to ease turning engine.
- Turn engine in normal direction of rotation (unless otherwise stated).
- Observe tightening torquas_
- Iffitted: Mark position of crankshaft position (CKP) sensor before removal.
- Do NOT turn crankshaft Via camshaft or other sprockets.
- Do NOT turn crankshaft or camshaft with timing chain removed.
Valve timing procedures
- Removal/lnstallation of timing chain requires:
1- Engine removal.
2- Sump removal
- Ensure crankshaft pulley and timing chain cover TDC marks aligned
- Ensure camshaft sprocket timing marks at 12 0'clock position  &  : If not, turn crankshaft pulley 360'
- Lock tensioner in retracted position:
1- Lift pawl upwards 
2- Push plunger  through tensioner body in direction of arrow.
3- Push pawl downwards 
4- Lock tensioner in retracted position With pin 
- Ensure yellow coloured chain link aligned with timing marks on crankshaft sprocket -
- Ensure orange coloured chain links aligned with timing mark on each camshaft sprocket  &
- Remove pin  to release timing chain tensioner plunger